A good post and straight to the point.
- It’s OK to have fun with sex in a marriage.
- The Song of Solomon is not an allegory. It’s about a relationship between a husband and a wife.
- The women speaks first and speaks frankly.
- Children are never mentioned in that book. It’s just about fun, free sex between a husband and a wife.
- Pleasure is a gift from God.
2. For children.
- In Genesis, God says be fruitful and multiply. How are they going to do that? Sex.
- Some of you were told that sex is only for making babies. Not true. It’s for both pleasure and babies.
3. For oneness.
- In the act of sex, a man and a women become one flesh.
- Biophysics has caught up with the Bible. When a man and a woman are together in a sex act, a chemical reaction happens in a human brain that has the same…
View original post 355 more words